If you’re looking for a more great Asian experience then visiting Vietnam is a great idea. From its stunning scenery to its fascinating culture, there’s something for everyone to enjoy. You’ll see a whole lot of people who want to pay a visit to all types of places on the planet just to participate in a very restful vacation that guarantees them a whole lot of adventure as well.
Bеѕіdеѕ football, thеrе іѕ so muсh mоrе ways tо hаvе a grаnd time іn Vіеtnаm. While the tеmрlеѕ аnd hіѕtоrісаl mоnumеntѕ аrе bесоmіng quite too ѕоlеmn аnd ѕеrіоuѕ fоr thе lіkіng, рауіng a ѕhоrt vіѕіt tо thе one аnd only Uncle Mao іѕ quintessentially essential. After an еduсаtіоnаl tour оf thе country, bе it іn Hо Chі Mіnh or Hanoi, a bona fіdе nаturе еxреrіеnсе іѕ a muѕt іn these parts be іt at the Nha Trang, Phan Thіеt, Hа Lоng Bау оr thе Bаn Gioc wаtеrfаllѕ. Hoi An іѕ реrhарѕ оnе of the рlасеѕ with the strongest rеѕіѕtаnсе to сhаngе, thus its appeal tо travellers wіth thе tаѕtе fоr thе оld and authentic.
Are you done with your backpacking? And you’re searching for an Asian adventure; you can find many things which you may do there, and below are some recommendations to take into account.
- A trip to Vietnam is not yet completed without sampling the exotic local cuisine. From fresh cooked vegetables to fluffy boiled rice and fish curries, the local food is simply divine. Tasting the beef noodle soup in Hanoi The traditional Vietnamese soup, Pho, was invented in the Vietnamese capital, Hanoi. It is a beefy noodle that is usually eaten during the morning but can be eaten anytime during the day.
- Vietnam has many stunning beaches,the raw natural beauty of the regions coastline is something that draws thousands of visitors every year. Many tourists in the area tend to visit the little southern islands but travelling further north, to islands like the one east of Nha Trang, will allow you to make the most of the quieter locations. Other popular destinations include the islands of Phu Quoc and Con Dao.
- Visit and walk around the numerous lakes around Hanoi. Hanoi has approximately a dozen lakes where you can stroll around and see people exercise in the morning. It is a great way to people watch and see how they live their daily live and to also enjoy yourself and the fresh breeze
- You can ride a motorbike around the Mekong Delta country side. As Motorbikes are one of the most common forms of transportation in the country and buzzing along Vietnam’s roads. This is perhaps the most fun thing to do in Vietnam. You can stop anywhere you like and eat the local foods there. You can see the beautiful rice fields. If you are the more adventurous person, you can try out the beat cobra heart alcohol drink from some pubs around the area.
- Vietnam also has another great side apart of the tourist attraction, which you probably didn’t know, Vietnam is famed for its fabrics, the historic city of Hoi An is the ideal place to get a suit made. The city is a listed World Heritage Site today, preserved as an excellent example of a 15th century South-East Asian trading port, and hidden away in its old quarter are a number of great tailors. Most people recommend a trip to Yaly, A Dong and Thu Thuy shop which is said to provide one of the best tailoring services in the city.
- You can as Pay a visit to Haiphong, which is also called the City of Flower-lined Streets. It is the 3rd largest city in the country, and you may find a whole lot of points of interest to see and take a trip to, including the Du Hang Pagoda. This pagoda is something which has much historical significance, being constructed back in ancient times.
Remember to take a trip through the Cu Chi Tunnels, which is an extremely detailed network that goes all the way to 500 km. These tunnels were made use of during the American-Indochina wars, and still have useful facilities like printing presses and kitchens, and so many other things you would love to see.